Sun, 27 Dec|
Welcome To Veda Full Moon Gathering - Conflict and Communication
For this full moon we will be exploring communication and conflict from an Ayurvedic perspective along with some appropriate pranayama asana and meditation.
Time & Location
27 Dec 2020, 16:30 – 18:30
About the event
This Sunday we (my new collective @welcometoveda) will be running an online workshop celebrating the new moon.
- For this full moon we will be exploring communication and conflict from an Ayurvedic perspective. We will look into how the Doshas (bodily humours) and Gunas (qualities of the mind) interact with each other and when and why that can cause dispute.
- We will explore how each Dosha/constitution prefers to communicate and how imbalances can interfere with these channels.
- We will have space for reflection and discussion and a concluding meditation.
- Through exploring the appropriate Pranayama (breathwork) for each example of doshic conflict and practicing Asanas (yoga postures) that nourish and create a safe space for the throat chakra to thrive and the heart chakra to feel understood - we aim to leave you feeling empowered and confident to share your ideas and navigate both internal and external relationships!
- This workshop is completely suitable for beginners through to advanced knowledge of Ayurveda and will include an intro to the doshas for new participants